My client are leading the way in Radio Communication industry, they are strengthening their grip on the market and looking to boost their R&D team with additional hires throughout 2018.
The ideal candidate would be a highly motived engineer who is capable of working in a high paced environment. This post will involve significant hands-on work where the applicants will use schematic and PCB design layout skills to take analogue audio products from design to manufacture.
- Design and develop circuit designs for analogue and digital handheld radio
- Whole lifecycle responsibility from requirements capture to manufacturing
- Liaise with colleagues in other disciplines such as RF and software team
- Review and support existing products to improve performance and reduce cost
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics Engineering or related field
- At least 5 years’ experience designing products through to manufacture
- Experience in Circuit Schematic and PCB layout experience. (Altium, PADS, etc)
- Good analogue electronic fault find ability
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Self-motivated and commercially astute, with leadership and communication skills to supervise more junior engineers as required
- Familiar with product certification and volume manufacturing