A scientific systems and instrumentation company is looking to recruit Electronics Engineers to join their team, designing bespoke and pioneering products.
As an Electronics Engineer you will work on a variety of multidisciplinary projects at once, and be involved in the prototyping, assessing, and designing of analogue and digital circuits, as well as developing and verifying embedded software under supervision.
They provide excellent personalised career progression for Electronics Engineers, tailoring your development in your chosen area dependent on whether you want to pursue to a purely technical role, or progress into management.
The company reside in a state of the art facility, with all designing and manufacturing done on site, meaning you can see your designs go from concept to final manufacture. The Electronics Engineers will work in a team of highly skilled engineers, with the opportunity for your contributions to have a significant impact on real-world designs.
Requirements of the Electronics Engineer
- Degree (2:1) or above in Electronics Engineering
- Analogue and digital circuit design
- Experience of PCB layout
- Experience in embedded software
- Experience in various communication protocols
- Good balance of practical skills and theoretical understanding
- 25 days holiday plus public holidays
- Pension scheme
- Medical insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Life assurance (5x salary)
Position: Electronics Engineer