Electronics Engineer (Product Development)
£35,000 - £45,000 + Company Benefits Package
Are you an Electronics Engineer looking to work at a state-of-the-art facility where you will work at the forefront of technology with a well established and market leading specialist?
On offer is the opportunity to step into an Electronics Engineer role, where no day is the same, with a market leading manufacturer.
In this role you will be responsible for new product development, the design of analogue and digital systems, the development of new firmware and software and be given continuous training and development opportunities.
Due to continued growth within the team, a new Electronics Engineer position has now become available.
This role would suit an Electronics Engineer looking to work on state-of-the-art projects for a market leading manufacturing specialist.
- New product development and the design of analogue and digital systems
- Development of new firmware and software
- Continuous training and development opportunities.
- Work closely manufacturing and sales departments
- £35,000 - £45,000
- Monday - Friday
- Electronics Engineer background
- Experience with development and design of analogue and digital systems and Linux
- Live in commutable distance to Eastbourne
Keywords: Electronics, Electric, Engineer, Engineering, Technical, Analogue, Digital, Product, Development, Linux
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'