Electronics Engineer / Electronics Technician
South East, AB/J4026
6 month contract
As an experienced electronics / electrical engineer / technician in developing products you will play pivotal role in the ideation, design and development of new products global R&D organisation. As part of the device engineering team as electronics technician you will be involved in device design investigation, device verification, sample preparation and functional problems solving. As electronics or electrical technician you will be required to supportdevice validation activities within the group.
- Support device hardware development activities within NGP engineering
- Support strong teamwork and relationships with a pool of third party external suppliers and internal functions
- Support the Senior Engineers where needed
- Supporting device hardware engineering from conception to implementation
- Planning, scheduling, designing, implementation and verification of hardware design
- Able to select components and integrate into systems/sub-systems and verify integrated solution
- Specifying test plans, test cases and analysing results to ensure the functionality and reliability of the product
- Limited hands on work on various measurement equipment and test system
- Capable knowledge with system design, MCU integration and Power ASICs, charging and PWB thermal design
- Interfacing with component suppliers and/or 3rd parties
- Support the development of devices based on a clear scientific understanding of the base.
- Ensure on time and in full delivery of device specifications for new product and/or product modifications
- Escalate risks and issues in a timely and appropriate manor
Qualifications and Experience
- Background - e.g. Product Design, electronics mechatronics or electrical engineering or closely related subject
- Capable knowledge with electronics designs including MCU/CPU integration, power management, charging and discharging
- Hands on experience on various hardware measurement equipment and test system
- Some knowledge and experience of design and evaluation of consumer electronics device hardware.
- Some contemporary knowledge with MCU integration, Power ASICs, charging and PCB thermal design
- Some experience of managing activities in a rapid prototyping team
6 month contract - possibility of permanent
To Apply: Please contact Alison Basson on
- PCB design
- HW Measurement
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'