My client is urgently seeking to add a talented Electronics Engineer to their team in Eastbourne. The right candidate will have some firmware and software experience, with a passion for continuous improvement. This role offers the opportunity to join a well established and well respected key player in intelligence systems.
- Translate design briefs from internal customers to effective solutions.
- Design, develop, implement and maintain processes to support test systems.
- Work as part of a project team to prepare in-house test benches.
- Operate scheduled maintenance and calibration activities to minimize test equipment down-time.
- Work within pre-determined project plan time-scales and costs.
- Schematic Capture and PCB layout skills.
- HND in Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
- Firmware experience (C/C++, assembly).
- Software experience (.NET/C# and linux).
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established company undergoing a period of growth, dedicated to cutting edge technologies!
Please send me your updated CV to apply, and also pass this advert onto any friends or colleagues you feel would be relevant for this role.