Based in Bristol, the company offer Electronics Engineers the chance to work across a diverse range of industries, increasing your existing knowledge and aiding your professional development.
As an electronics Engineer you will be working on the full product lifecycle including the design, development, prototyping and testing of your product, whilst being given guidance from the company’s best engineers to help you develop the skills you need.
Due to the nature of this position candidates will need to be British.
Requirements of the Electronics Engineer
- Good degree in Electronics Engineering of related degree.
- Experience in the full life cycle of electronic product development
- Schematic capture and PCB layout experience
- Experience of FPGA/ASIC
- Safety critical hardware development
- Hardware and software integration
- 25 days holiday
- Private healthcare
- Share purchase scheme
- Flexible start and finish time
- Life assurance
Position: Electronics Engineer - Design
Salary: Up to £50k
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'