A well-established manufacturer of specialist equipment is now looking for an Electronics Designer to join their team.
Electronics Designer will develop designs for new products and provide technical support for production accordingly to procedures and policies.
Ideal candidate will have understanding of PCB design tools and rules for mixed signal designs and understanding of EMC and safety methodologies.
Work duties will include:
- Develop circuitry for new designs
- Create block diagram, schematics and PCB artwork
- Ensure costing of design is within target
- Create diagrams and PCB design on all new products
- Approve use of any new components and use formal procedure for sampling
- Liaise with personnel to develop production prototypes for the evaluation and development of new product designs
- Organise listening tests for all products developed
- Sign off test specifications
- Assist in RFC's and ECO's
- Advise on design optimisation
- Where required, provide electronic engineering support and documentation to Production, Approvals, Service and Sales departments
Passion for music and audio, especially guitar and experience of high voltage circuit design and pro-audio and music technology will be an advantage but is not essential.
Please send a cover letter along with your CV outlining your experience along with your salary expectations.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to Quality Personnel, based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire.
*** Quality Personnel celebrating 30 years’ of excellence (1987-2017) ***
Specialists in Permanent, Contract & Temporary Recruitment, covering; Industrial, Office, Technical & Engineering.
Please note we can only respond to successful candidates. Quality Personnel acting as an Employment Agency & Business.
To keep up-to-date with all of our vacancies please follow us on LinkedIn, like us on Facebook and sign-up for job alerts on our own website
- PCB design
- Mixed Signal
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job