Cathedral Appointments are currently recruiting an Electronics Design Engineer for a specialist wireless network developer, based in South Devon. The client has multiple sites globally including a product development site in the US and a manufacturing site in China.
The company operates on a global scale and has a vast, varied customer base, meaning that the successful candidate will be communicating on an international level with offices around the world.
- Detailed digital and analogue design of circuitry including power supplies
- Testing and debugging of circuitry developed
- System level testing of new products
- Work alongside the factory to get new products manufactured
- Follow the product through the manufacturing phase, making improvements as required
- Research, improve and maintain existing products
Required Skills and Experience:
- Degree educated in Electrical or Electronics Engineering
- Ability to design analogue circuits, filters, transistor and op-amp circuits
- Skills to circuit test using oscilloscopes and logic analysers
- Able to digitally design using state diagrams, discrete logic, microprocessors and FPGAs
- Ability to solve current flow issues in circuit with Ohms Law and the Thevenin equivalence
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity for an Electronics Design Engineer to join an exciting and dynamic company with the opportunity to have an international impact.
For further information on this opportunity and on how to apply please send an up to date CV or contact Dan at Cathedral Appointments.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job