I have an exciting opportunity to join my client who is one of the UK's leading manufacturers of world class products designed & installed to support Engineering Education.
Due to continued growth they have a vacancy for an experienced Electronics Design Engineer to join their successful team offering a great overall package including:
- Salary 34,000 - 36,000
- 26 days holiday plus all statutory days
- Life assurance 3 x salary
- Company pension scheme
- Child care vouchers
- 37 hours per week, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday-Thursday
- Early finish Friday! 8:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
The appointed Electronics Design Engineer will be part of the Research & Design team & report into the Product Development Manager, duties will include
- Analogue & digital design
- Instrumentation & transducer signal processing, typically of temperature, speed, pressure, level, torque etc.
- Design of data acquisition systems & PCB design (SMT)
- Use of MRP/ERP systems to control and manage bills of materials
- Producing technical documentation, test specifications etc
It is important that you have you a background in engineering & have previously worked in a similar electronics design role, and it is essential that you have
- An understanding of PCB assembly & the manufacturing processes
- The ability to build & test your own prototypes
- experience with "Microchip" PIC processors
- working knowledge with power electronics & electrical design standards
- Knowledge of control systems & Integration of instrumentation into control panels
- Familiarity with low voltage and EMC directives
- Work experience with EDA software to produce PCB's & circuit diagrams- Pulsonix (preferred), Design Spark & Boardmaker
This role is based from my clients manufacturing facility in Long Eaton, Nottingham so it is essential that you live within commutable distance.
To apply for this vacancy please submit your cv to the link below.
Coburg Banks Technical specialise in recruiting Senior Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Project Managers, Production Managers, Design Engineers and Technical Managers across a wide range of industries throughout the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within Engineering, Manufacturing or Construction then please refer them to us.
- Electronic Design/Electrical Design
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job