The company's portfolio of products includes complete solutions (electronics, software, mechanical etc) for a variety of avionic applications, e.G. - data recorders, air data computers, detections systems etc. A growing organisation, they have recently invested in their design facilities, offering a fantastic work environment, are now seek to add additional Electronics Design Engineers to the team in Dorset.
Applicants for the Electronics Design Engineer job should have a strong blend from the following:-
- Familiar with small microprocessor & microcontroller systems.
- Familiar with Op-Amp level analogue design.
- Schematic design using ORCAD or similar package
- Design for EMC in an Aerospace environment. (Ideal)
- Some FPGA design in VHDL would be an advantage.
- Ability to write or review formal design documentation. For example hardware requirements specification, hardware conceptual design document, hardware test specifications & test reports.
- Assist Production Engineering in the introduction of equipment into manufacture in a cost effective and timely manner.
- Attend and actively contribute to the effective operation of applicable design reviews.
Candidates for the Electronics Design Engineer job will ideally be degree qualified in a related field or hold relevant experience and come from a background of previous technical product development, this could be in avionics, aerospace, automotive or medical fields.
This is a great chance to join a global and progressive company who can offer career progression and personal development.
APPLY NOW for the Electronics Design Engineer job or are interested in similar jobs please send your CV and covering letter to or for more information contact Dale Barnett on 01582 8785.
Visit and follow Redline Group
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job