We are recruiting for an experienced Electronics Design Engineer to work for a well - established and reputable engineering company. You will benefit from a great salary and exceptional company benefits.
- Ensure that company policy on health & safety is reflected in all actions
- Detailed electrical circuit design
- Define and electrical and test requirements
- Provide hardware solutions to production, manufacturing and repair problems
- Ensure that documents conform to regulatory procedures
- Undertake technical investigations
- Support technical support to the Test department
- Attend customer meetings
- Competent in IT
- CAD and circuit simulation skills
- Knowledge of project management principles
- Experienced in both digital and analogue design
- Degree in Electronic/Electrical Engineering
A salary of £35K plus exceptional benefits, which include, on-site parking, pension, healthcare and great working conditions.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job