Electronic test technicians required for long term, ongoing contract work within an engineering company based in Chippenham. Basic salary £23,400pa, with *lots* of overtime available
- £11.50 - £14.50ph depenant on experience
- 37.5 hours per week
- 0730 - 1530 Mon- Thurs / 0700 - 15.00 Friday
- Paid overtime available:
- Above 37 hours – x1.25
Sat am - x1.5
Sat pm - x1.75
Sun - x1.75
- Free parking on site
- Subsidised canteen
About the job
- Test, diagnosis and repair of electronic products / circuit boards using test equipment - For example - meters, oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, ICT (ATE)
- Assist in failure analysis, troubleshooting, rework/repair of non-conforming manufactured product to determine root cause.
- Assist the Manufacturing Engineers with revisions and improvements to manufacturing methods and procedures, including writing change orders and deviations.
The right candidate will
- Be an experienced PCB technician, with excellent soldering skills
- Have experience fault finding PCBs to component level
- Be able to interpret engineering drawings / circuit diagrams and bills of materials (BOM)
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of ISO: 9001 / 2000 quality standards.
- Work with excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Have the ability to concentrate for extended periods of time on repetitive tasks
- Have dexterity, and good hand-eye coordination.
Experience of working within a similar role or electronics manufacturing environment is vital
To find out more, please apply online with an up to date CV or give us a call on and ask for Bethan or Justyna
Due to the high number of applications that we receive, we may be unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 21 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.