ROLE- Electronics Technician
LOCATION - Sheffield
TERM - Full Time/Permanent
SALARY- £18,000-£20,000 per annum
I am currently seeking a talented Electronics Technicianfor a world leading manufacturing company in Sheffield. Due to continued growth, they are looking to take two Electronics technicians ensure that all SMT machinery & equipment is operated and maintained.
The Electronics Technician responsibilities will be:
- Programming of SMT machinery and assisting in trial build completion.
- That all products are built in accordance with operating instructions and drawings.
- Deliver to the production plan and be able to explain any deviations from targets.
- Ensure appropriate material control at all times and participate in stock takes.
- Full understanding of manufacturing orders management in SAP.
- Take part in continuous improvement, 5S and future lean initiatives within the department.
- Able to be flexible and work in other departments when required.
- Working a flexible three shift system
The Electronics Technician skills & knowledge will be:
- Soldering, component recognition and inspection experience (IPC-A-610)
- Experience of working on SMT line or machinery
- Excellent Communication and time management Skills
- Basic knowledge of SAP
- Risk Assessment / Health and safety knowledge.
If you are an Electronics Engineer looking to join a world leading company please send your CV to apply, or call Ed Jacob on .
Premier are acting as an employment agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job