Our client a large engineering company based in Thanet are looking for an Electronics Team Leader to join their growing team.
As a senior member of the team you will be required to find the most appropriate design approach to achieve projects requirements, having a hands-on approach managing a small team.
Your duties will be as follows:
- Manage the electronics engineer's work allocation and monitor progress against project delivery targets.
- Responsible for achieving and upholding excellence in our electronic design knowledge, skills and tools.
- The team lead is also part of the resource pool, able to contribute to design activities both individually and mentoring and advising other team members.
- To work with the other Team Leaders and engineering team members on projects and activities.
- To produce design-related documentation, including, specifications, manuals, assembly instructions, illustrations, costings and test procedures. Also to check and approve all documentation as required.
- Responsible for ensuring that work is carried out in accordance with the integrated management system.
- The Electronics Team Leader is required to actively contribute to continuous improvement so that we carry out our engineering activities in the most professional and efficient manner possible.
- To assist, as required, in the assembly and testing of prototypes.
- In line with the company's'Guidance forManagers':
- manage the team by regular meetings;
- promote guidance, instructions, advice and coaching;
- develop team working and effective communication;
- carry out annual and mid-year reviews; and monitor resource, annual leave and sickness.
You will ideally have a degree in Electronics, qualified by experience will be considered.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job