Electronic Systems Engineer - Leamington Spa - £ 35-45k DOE
An Electronic Systems Engineer is required for a rapidly expanding engineering consultancy. Due to significant high-profile business wins, you will have the opportunity to work on class-leading automotive technology. As Electronic Systems Engineer you will assist in providing automotive-related engineering services to our high-profile customers.
As Electronic Systems Engineer - you will be required to
- Support cross-functional teams to deliver System Engineering solutions.
- Meet complex system deliverables on-time and to budget.
- Support key test, development and validation activities.
- Guide customers on Systems Engineering best practice.
- Be a highly motivated individual, confident at communicating with customers.
As Electronics Systems Engineer - you will have
- A relevant degree and ideally be working towards chartership.
- Strong vehicle electronic systems knowledge, mechanical knowledge would also be beneficial.
- Evidence of having worked at multiple stages of the V cycle.
- Controls development experience, ideally MATLAB, Simulink, Stateflow.
- System modelling and software development knowledge.
- Knowledge of ISO 26262 and Functional Safety experience.
- Background in the automotive industry (Chassis, Powertrain, EV, ADAS desired)
What you will get:
- A competitive salary and benefits package, with excellent career development and training opportunities.
Suitably qualified and experienced Electronic Systems Engineers should apply today by contacting Paul Robson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment +44(0) or by emailing their CV and covering letter .
- Electronic Systems Engineer Automotive