They are seeking an Electronics Engineer who would take responsibility for new and existing projects in electronic systems, principally switched mode power supplies.
The role will be predominantly to design and develop electronic hardware for these systems, principally working with analogue but occasionally working with digital electronics. You will need to take into account manufacturability, test-ability and cost effectiveness of both new and existing projects, and then support the transition of these products from their transition from the design phase to the production phase.
This post will include the upgrade of existing designs as well as working closely with the R&D teams to produce new and more efficient designs. The role Will give lots of variety and allow the successful candidate to engage in a worldwide business which is always looking to develop new and more efficient solutions for the industry.
To be considered the company is looking for
* A background in Electronic / Electrical engineering qualified to a minimum of HND or ideally degree / Masters level
* A good fundamental knowledge of analogue electronics and design principles
* Experience in technical reporting
* Knowledge of EMC/EMI principles and controls
* Experience of a test lab environment which includes working with Oscilloscope, DVM and other equipment.
* Understanding of root cause analysis investigation to component level
* Ideally 1 years bench test experience (could include placement experience)
In return the company offers a generous salary package, non contributory pension (5%) 24 days holiday with an xmas shut down (included in the 24 days), sick pay scheme and other benefits. Hours of work are 8am-5pm with a 1pm finish on a Friday.
Please get in touch with me on 01727731950 or email me your CV and covering letter explaining why you feel you would be an excellent candidate for the role.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business