Senior / Test Development Engineer & Electronic Engineering Graduate
Our client a leading provider of Test Solutions and test equipment in the UK and Ireland, is looking to expand its Engineering team’s capability by recruiting x2 additional dedicated professionals with the right aptitude.
Depending on the applicant’s background and experience, there is some flexibility in exactly how each specific role can be defined. However, the role(s) will broadly encompass the following aspects:
- Test Solution Design & Development.
- In-house Testing.
- Customer support by e-mail, telephone and on-site visits.
- Technical support for pre-sales and quotation activities.
In order to achieve this, we are looking for like-minded test professionals with a can do attitude and a demonstrable capability in one or more of the following areas :
- ICT/ATE/FPT program development
- External system calibration & support
- AOI and/or Laser imaging
- ISP device programming
- LabView or other test software capability
- New Product Introduction test development & support
- Boundary Scan, preferably one or more of the following: XJTAG, JTAG or Goepel
- BIST & Embedded test development
- DFT consultancy
- Product Testing using ATE/ICT/FPT & bench equipment
- Debug and Repair to device pin level.
- Field Return & "Bone Pile" management
- Field servicing of ICT/ATE/FPT equipment
- Fixture design & development
- Turnkey test solution design, development, manufacture and support
Personal Attributes :
- Outgoing personality and ability to identify improvements and effect change.
- Good team working and interpersonal communications skills.
- Ability to respond well to guidance and feedback and to provide appropriate guidance and feedback to other members of the team.
- Flexibility to perform multiple roles in a small, yet dynamic environment.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Capable of engaging in professional, direct communication (both verbal and written) with clients at all levels.
- Computer literate.
- Current, valid Driving licence and Passport. There will be some level of travel involved in the role primarily in the UK but also within Europe.
Salary and final benefits package is negotiable and will be determined based on the candidate experience and the role offered.
- Graduate Recruitment
- Test Development
- Test Engineering
- Test Equipment
- Electronic Engineering
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job