A electronic engineer required for a leading supplier of bespoke sensor equipment distributing to various industries such as electronics, hardware and software companies.
The electrical engineer be comfortable working alongside a fast paced and technical challenging role. The successful candidate will work alongside various departments such as project management, sales and the design team.
Electronic Engineer Position Overview
- Produce Cad drawings for various projects
- Working within the various teams developing the design and concepts of new and existing products
- Assisting fellow team members with to produce design ideas in accordance with their testing of new applications, materials, components and layouts.
- Transferring designs to manufacture
Electronic Engineer Position Requirements
- A strong educational background (degree qualified/HNC/HND )
- Based in a commutable distance of Burgess Hill
- Strong communication skills
Graduate Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary- £20,000-£24,000
- 25 days' holiday + Bank holiday
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job