An electronics business who specialise in the design and manufacture of safety critical control systems require an all rounded Electronics Engineer to join the R&D team.
In this role you will be a Lead Electronics Engineer, reporting directly into the Electronics Manager.
Although the large majority of your role will be doing hands on design work, as a Lead Engineer you will be responsible for driving forward the project task work within the electronics team. You will have 5 electronic engineers reporting into you from a technical perspective.
The systems you will be designing use Analogue, Digital, FPGA and Microcontroller/ Microprocessors.
You will be working throughout the product lifecycle in this role.
The initial project you will be working on is redesigning an existing system to use the most modern and advanced technology available.
Having experience working on products that use analogue and high-speed digital technology (e.g. FPGA's) would be very useful for this role.
As the control systems are used within a highly regulated environment, you should ideally have experience design products to meet safety critical design standards.
Working on these complex electronic systems will provide stimulating and challenging work.
- Confident being the Lead Engineer who will drive forward the electronic taskwork within the team
- Confident communicating directly to customers on technical issues
- Full electronic lifecycle experience (from concept to manufacture)
- Analogue and Digital design skills
- FPGA design or FPGA interfacing experience (Xilinx or Altera)
- Experience designing products used in Safety Critical industry sectors
- Communication protocol interfacing experience e.g. SPI, USB, Ethernet
Please contact Andrew Knight or Chris Oddy at KO2 Embedded Recrutiment Solutions Ltd if you wish to discuss this role in further detail.
- design engineer
- hardware design
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'