Electronics Design Engineer
Salary: £29,000 - £34,000
Are you looking to work for a knowledgeable and fast growing Electronics business? Would you like to be involved in a multitude of different markets allowing you to develop a wide variety of products? Are you an Electronic Product design engineer who is passionate about the work you do?
If so, I encourage you to investigate the below role. This company use strong sector knowledge and take on the right sort of people who will propel them towards further success. With 30+ years of sector experience, and global partnerships combined with manufacturing facilities in the UK. You will be part of establishment that can offer electronics manufacturing and pricing whilst providing a considered and responsible service, not forgetting the fact they are privately owned.
Electronics Design Engineer Responsibilities.
- To develop and design new products to expand the companies ever-growing product list.
- Be a key figure in shaping a new product road-map, creating new product ideas and seeing them come to completion.
- Work within various multidisciplinary teams, using your skills in electronics and embedded software development, prototyping and design.
- Continually develop existing products through the use of the latest technologies, to maintain market-leading position.
- Communicate with the manufacturing teams in the UK to see your products safely into full scale production.
- Minimum of 2 year's experience in an electronics product design environment.
- Embedded software development using C and/or C++.
- Good knowledge of analogue and digital electronic circuits, including low power microprocessors and micro-controllers.
- HND or higher in Electronic Engineering.
- Professional development plan with the opportunity to progress
- Responsibilities commensurate with the achievement
- Discretionary bonuses
- Free use of onsite gym
- A clean driving licence is required.
A non-smoker is essential.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.
- Electronic Design
- Electronic Design engineer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'