Role: Electronic/Design Engineer
Location: Wimborne, Dorset
Full time, Permanent
Salary up to £45k depending on experience
My client is looking for an Electronic/Design Engineer who is comfortable in the analysis and diagnostics of both analogue and digital electronics, to provide support to legacy product queries from both the Air-to-Air Refuelling (AAR) and Weapon Carriage/Release (WC&R) value streams.
The ideal candidate would have a strong analogue and power electronics background to improve the team’s capability in this area for new designs, plus previous military aerospace experience, understanding the issues of electronics operating in a harsh environment.
As an Electronic Engineer your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Degree or equivalent in Electronics
- Avionics hardware development experience
- Obsolescence – Silicon expert or equivalent obsolescence management tools.
- Legacy/product support within avionics
- Analogue & digital & power experience
- Cadstar for PCB design, LT Spice for simulation or equivalent
- Provide specialist electronics support to aftermarket teams for queries relating to avionics equipment.
- To maintain and develop the hardware legacy support database which also reports agreed performance indicators against the response to legacy queries.
- Provide support to the Hardware Development Engineering Manager and Supervisors to design and develop hardware products for Air-to-Air Refuelling and Weapon Carriage/Release Systems.
- To share technical expertise and help raise skill levels within the hardware engineering team.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
"Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'