Electronic Design Engineer
My client is a world leader in test automation tools for the data storage industry. Electronics designers, drive manufacturers and system integrators globally all rely on these products for their automated testing. They are growing rapidly and now require an ambitious and motivated Graduate Electronic Design Engineer to develop innovative new test products.
They are looking for a Software Engineer, or talented Graduate to assist in the development of new products. You will also assist with maintaining and supporting existing products and ultimately take a key role in the specification, design, and production of new test products. As my client have progressed from creating the first ever automated hot-plug testing module to new HD power modules which allow multi-device testing.
You will ensure that products are delivered on time and to a high-quality standard. In addition you will take an active role in the research and development of new products and markets as well as the development of the product roadmap.
Main responsibilities will be around High Speed PCB Design and Layout, Bring up and Verification using:
- Cross Point Switches
- Power Measurement
- RF Signal Switching
- A degree in Electronics or similar working knowledge of fundamental electronics concepts
- Excellent English and communication skills
- Attention to detail and a strong focus on the quality of your work
- Ability to plan your time to balance multiple deadlines
- Permission to work in the UK
It would be an advantage if you have:
- VHDL and FPGA programming experience
- Experience of High-Speed PCB Design, RF Switching, Cross-point switches, power measurement
- Understanding of serial data interfaces such as SAS, USB, PCIe and Ethernet.
- Performance Bonus Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum, plus floating Bank Holidays (these can be taken any time)
- 3% Company pension contributions
- Private healthcare
- Excellent development prospects as the company grows.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"