We are currently recruiting for a Electronic Design Engineer to join a leading R&D division within an exciting manufacturing firm based in Salisbury, Wilts.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Analogue and digital circuit design
- Simulation and analysis of circuits
- Schematic entry into the CAD system
- PCB Design
- PCB and Circuit testing on bench. (lab work)
Skills & Requirements
- Computer skills - Microsoft and Windows applications
- Understanding of computer networks and fault finding
- Lab work skills for measuring, fault finding, testing …etc.
- Workshop skills - drilling, milling
- Knowledge of Mentor graphics ECAD preferable
- Good time management and organisation
- The job holder should be a good team player, able to interact with all other departments easily and have the ability to multi-task efficiently.
Qualification / Experience
- Electronic Engineering Degree (Or similar)
- Experience within the audio sector
- Good analogue electronic design background with preferably at least two years’ experience in this function.