A family owned company that specialise in the design and manufacture of scientific instrumentation for the medical market are looking to recruit a junior and senior Electronic Design Engineer.
The vacancies are due to consistent growth within the small company which currently has approximately 11 employees.
As an Electronic Design Engineer you will work within a team on ground breaking projects which you will take from initial conception all the way through to production. The role will include analogue/digital circuit design, schematic capture and PCB layout as well as fault finding and maintenance of existing products.
Requirements of the Electronic Design Engineer
- Good degree (2:1 or above) in Electronic Engineering or similar
- Experience of analogue and digital circuit design and diagnosis
- PCB layout experience
- 3+ years commercial experience (senior role only)
- Understanding of C/windows programming
- Basic knowledge of imaging processing
Apply: Stephanie AT enterpriserecruitment DOT com
Position: Electronic Design Engineer
- PCB design
- Digital Electronics