Wire Person / Assembler
£20,000 - £25,000 Per Annum
Wire Person / Assembler Scope:
- You will need experience, assembly and wiring of control panels in open style and harnessing experience
- Ideally hold a qualification in an electrical discipline
Wire Person / AssemblerMain Roles:
- Panel testing in the workshop
- Installation testing
- Fault finding on installations
- Qualified Forklift would be an advantage
- Current Driving Licence required
Wire Person / Assembler Profile:
- Disciplined individual
- Physically able
- Responsive to Health and Safety
- Keen to be trained
- Able to demonstrate a structured approach to task working
- Able to demonstrate accurate reporting on documentation
- Efficiency and speed of working essential
- Key Personal skills
- Communication skills
- Time management and ability to prioritise workload
- Able to work independently
The successful candidate will need to be flexible with working hours, due to the nature of our client's business.
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 22 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirements to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment. com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
- Electrical Engineering
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'