Electro - Mechical Draughtsman
Electro- Mechanical Draughtsman
The SF Groups Engineering Division has an exciting position with a distinctly reputable name in the specialist machinery industry and they are now looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer. My client design's manufacturer's and supplies the highest quality products to industry. They offer partners around the world a cradle to grave service from initial specification gathering all the way through to manufacturing and delivery to the customer.
They have a global presence supplying its high tech intricate equipment all over the world and are able to produce everything at the one site in Leicester. This is a great opportunity for an Electro- Mechanical Draughtsman to join a market leader in its sector.
As an Electro-Mechanical Draughtsman you will:
- Be Commutable to Rugby.
- Mechanical design of new machinery.
- Production of bills of materials.
- Provide support to service and maintenance activities through provision/and/or production of drawings as required.
- Assist in the tendering and project management teams with winning new projects.
- Production of winding and connections diagrams for a variety of electrical equipment.
- Assisting with reverse engineering machines where design information no longer exists.
- Ensuring the Quality Control and Technical compliance are in accordance with the agreed contractual arrangements.
The ideal Electro-Mechanical Draughtsman will:
- Familiar with engineering design aspects of complex machines, preferably high voltage electrical machines.
- HND/HNC level or above.
- Excellent CAD skills ideally, using SolidWorks.
- 5 years design experience.
If you are interested please contact Garry Hart at SF Group or apply below
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'