Electro Mechanical Fitter
Do you have experience in electric motor, gearbox and pump repairs? Would you like to work for a forward thinking company that offers career progression opportunities and the chance to further develop your skills? If this sounds like you, please read on...
Electrical / Mechanical Fitters/ Winders
Kingswinford, DY6 7AP
£13-£16 per hour Dependent on Experience
Full time, Permanent
AAR Powerdrives Limited is an ABB Value Provider and from its facilities in the West Midlands supplies high quality, industry-leading electric motors, drives and controls to OEMs, end-users, local authorities, contractors and utility companies across the UK and beyond. Our technical design team has handled projects at market-leading manufacturers, researching and developing high efficiency electric motors long before climate change was even considered. This experience allows us to offer our customers the very best solution to their motor or drive needs.
We supply bespoke, energy efficient solutions and provide ongoing support and maintenance for our full portfolio of products.
We are a growing company and are looking for experienced workshop fitters/winders for electric motor, gearbox and pump repairs.
About the Electrical/Mechanical Fitter / Winder Role:
- A recognised Electrical engineering, or electrical machine repair and rewinds apprenticeship, or equivalent
- Previous demonstrable experience of dismantling, rewinding, assembling, and testing of AC/DC motors
- Experience working with all types of mechanical /electrical - motor rotating equipment.
- Previous demonstrable field service-based knowledge & experience
- Previous demonstrable experience within a mechanical/electrical workshop environment
- Knowledge of health and safety requirements
Repairs will take place on site in our workshops in Kingswinford, however there will be a requirement for occasional on site work to remove, repair and re-fit equipment.
Key skills and Experience for the Electrical / Mechanical Fitter role:
You must have:
- Knowledge and/or experience of working with electric motors, gearboxes and pumps.
- Full UK Driving License.
- Applicants should be time served and have suitable experience within the sector in a similar role.
- Forklift Truck Licence essential - if lapsed, then we will consider candidates who would refresh their license.
- IT skills and be computer literate.
How to apply for the Electrical/Mechanical Winder role:
If you have the skills and experience required for this Electrical/Mechanical Fitter job, just click "apply" today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Other suitable skills and experience includes: Gearbox Engineer, Electric Motor Repairs, Gearbox Repairs, Pump Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Repair Engineer, Motor Rebuilder, Armature Winder, Rotor Winder, Stator Winder, Mechanical fitter, Pump repairs
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'