My client has been established for over 40 years and has a brand and reputation which is extremely well know in the industries it operates in. Due to exceeding all projections the company are seeking a number of technical professionals to join the business based in Peterborough
This is an exciting time to join the business and this will offer excellent opportunities for the right candidate
The company is seeking a workshop fitter to join the team, who will engage in the build and commissioning of the equipment it sells to various industries, which includes logistics, transport and leisure clients as well as other businesses.
You will be responsible for building, testing and repairing equipment which has been on loan or on hire to the company's customers, either working alone or as part of a small team of fitters. The role will require a high degree of mechanical knowledge and some electrical understanding but the company will assist you as it has an excellent training and development programme to get you up to speed on the products.
To be considered you need to demonstrate:
* A background in the assembly, service & repair of machinery from either the aerospace, automotive, plant hire or manufacturing environments
* Knowledge of basic electrical fault finding
* The ability to work in a pressurised environment which will occasionally involve tasks with contradictory deadlines
* The ability to work both on your own or as part of a team as required
*Full EU drivers licence with no more than three penalty points.
* It would be an advantage (but not essential) if you had the ability to weld
In return the company offers a basic salary with realistic on target earnings of circa £27-30k Overtime paid on a daily rate, Early finish on Fridays, Quarterly profit share bonus,
To be considered for this role please forward your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business