Aspire Cambridge are recruiting for an Electro-Mechanical Engineer to work on behalf of our client based in Saffron Walden, Essex.
This role will suit someone with a methodical enquiring mind that has worked in a drawing office developing mechanical and electrical products. An example would be an electronic lock. Our client want someone with experience. You will be the only person in our client’s business with this specific skillset, so it is imperative that you are able to take a brief and develop the hardware to tooling drawings and finished assemblies.
- Fully conversant with Solidworks
- Mechanical light engineering background
- Knowledge of electrical schematics
- Mechanical hardware development (we design locks and fasteners for windows and doors not furniture or MOD work)
- The products sometimes include electrical circuitry (like photocopiers, printers etc)
- We are looking for an ‘experienced’ developer from an industrial drawing work place. There is no other person for a junior or less experienced person to refer to nor is there a team to bounce ideas off
- This person needs to be versatile, very well qualified mechanically and a competent electrical development engineer
The below skills would be desirable:
- Plastic Injection moulding
- Zinc Die-casting
Location: Saffron Walden, Essex
Hours: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours
Salary: £35,000 to £40,000
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant skills and would like to apply please call our team on or apply online. Whilst we’d love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven’t heard from us within 3-5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Aspire Cambridge is acting as an employment agency in regards to this permanent vacancy.
Our Recruitment Consultants offer specialist marketplace expertise in Temporary Staffing Solutions and Permanent Introductions across our seven Specialist Recruitment Divisions; Office Support, Legal & HR – Industrial & Manufacturing – Food Production – Finance & Accountancy – Hospitality – IT & Engineering – Sales & Marketing – Scientific & Medical. We have an unrivalled knowledge of the jobs marketplace so it’s no wonder that we hold an impressive track record of exceeding client and candidate expectations. How do we do it? By “placing people first”.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'