This world leading organisation for specialist high-speed bank note processing equipment is now seeking an on-site Electro/Mechanical Support Engineer for their operational site in Basingstoke. This is based on a single shift.
- Technical product knowledge- High-speed Printers , Banknote processors or similar
- Mechanical / electrical / electronic skills. Circuitry, PCB's
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, e-mail).
- Alpha-numeric skills, esp. report writing; Problem solving; Good communication and interpersonal skills at all levels.
- Technical Training; PC software and hardware competency.
- Experience in high-speed production environment.
ONC/OND or HNC/HND in a relevant engineering subject
Competent in a high-speed manufacturing environment.
On-site customer support - Preventive maintenance - Corrective maintenance
Maintain site stock & documentation
Liaise with customer & Operator Training
Note: This position does not include a company car.
- Pension scheme
- £27-29k salary
- Discretionary Bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Planned Preventative Maintenance