Are you an experienced Electro-Mechanical Design Engineer looking to work for a Global Automotive Parts Manufacturer who supply many of the major OEM's throughout the world?
My client has a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to make a position there own as this is a brand-new role within the business. My client is a manufacturer of safety critical components within the automotive industry, part of a global group with locations throughout the world. Due to growth and recent contract wins they are now looking to recruit an Actuator Design Engineer to join their operation based in Wiltshire.
In this role, you will be responsible for leading the design, development and delivery to production of electro-magnetic actuators.
- Lead the design and test of electromechanical actuators
- Development of new actuator designs and technologies for future projects
- Contribute to development of engineering processes
- Supervising a small team of direct reports and sub-contractors
- Good understanding of the design capability for electro-magnetic actuators
- FEA modelling experience of electromagnetic circuits
- Previous experience in the design stages of electro-mechanical components
- Experience in high volume manufacture, involving a variety of materials and technologies
This vacancy is being advertised by CMD Recruitment Ltd acting as an Employment Agency.
Actuator Design Engineer, Electric Motor, Solenoids, loud-speaker moving coil actuator, Electro-mechanical, EPAS Engineer, Electro-mechanical Engineer, Design Engineer, APQP, SPICE, DOORS, Automotive, Power electronics. BEng, Meng, BSc, PHD.
- design engineer