An experienced Electro-Mechanical Assembler is required to join a high-end technology business, based in North Cambridgeshire. This is an initial 2-3 month contract with the view to be extended into early 2019.
The successful Mechanical Assembler will ensure that company products are built safely to set specifications, quality standards and schedules.
Electro-Mechanical Assembler Requirements:
- Experience of precision assembly and electro-mechanical assembly work
- Experience of working in a clean room environment is advantageous but not essential
- Experience of building sub-assemblies within a trade shop / machine building environment
- Able to read technical drawings and follow plans
- Able to follow basic test instructions to undertake basic electronic testing of products
- Able to undertake basic soldering and Elec-mech build of products
- IT skills including Microsoft Office Word and Excel
Electro-Mechanical Assembler Responsibilities:
- Work flexibly within the Manufacturing team to build electro-mechanical equipment
- Develop, build and improve new and existing products, providing feedback on design and maintenance issues
- Soldering and Electro-Mechanical Assembly
- Happy to undertake quite repetitive work (building lots of the same / similar product)
- Install, test and maintain company products
- Maintain facilities and equipment and support the team leader to maintain safe working conditions and housekeeping standards
- Adhere to plans and instructions and complete documentation
If you are interested in this Electro-Mechanical Assembler opportunity click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you.
- Clean Room
- Precision Assembly
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'