£18 - £23,000
My client is a leading manufacturer of electronic components and sub - assemblies into the bespoke engineering sector. The successful candidate will assemble complex and precision electro-mechanical units, sub-assemblies and final assemblies of products as needed within the required quality and timescale.
* Working from detailed assembly drawings, wiring diagrams, written specifications and verbal instructions.
* Preparing wire, crimping, soldering, HF welding, cementing, coating, potting, de-burring, and de-flashing.
* Visually inspecting parts and assemblies for defects and dimensions, using a microscope if required and repairing any defects if possible.
* Working on own initiative, with minimal supervision
* Selecting and using hand tools, soldering equipment, jigs, fixtures, testing devices and gauging equipment.
* Maintain necessary records and paperwork.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
* IPC620 certification is desirable.
* Previous experience in a manufacturing Company.
* Previous experience of electro-mechanical assembly.
* Excellent soldering skills.
* Wire prep and jointing experience including crimping and connector termination.
* Able to work with minimum supervision.
* Able to use a microscope or magnifier for fine detail work.
For further details, please contact Harry Aldridge at: -
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors, Electricians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few. For more details visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job