Key kills / Responsibilities :
- To build units, both mechanically and electrically, in line with the production requirements as communicated by the supervisor.
- Ability to read electrical schematics
- To test units to a level in line with the individuals competency.
- To provide a good and consistent role model for other team members.
- To self inspect and report any non-conformance issues via the company quality system
- To proficiently use a variety of hand tools and air tools.
- To take appropriate care of tooling and machinery, and advise of specific maintenance & repair requirements.
- To support and maintain company standards including Health & Safety and ISO 9001 / 14001.
- To maintain a high level of housekeeping
- May be requested to work in other areas of the facility during busy / quiet periods.
- City and Guilds or NVQ electrical qualifications
- 17th Edition Electrical Wiring Regulations
- Appropriate experience of similar electrical and mechanical assembly work and electrical testing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job