A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Electro Assembler to work for our well-established client based in Christchurch, Dorset!
Location: Christchurch, Dorset!!
Hours: 37 hours Monday to Thursday
Salary: £16,238 per annum
- Operate in various Production Cells performing product assembly, repair and test functions to the requirements of the Master Production Schedule, Quality Management System and other Company imposed targets.
- Able to perform a variety of tasks, operating as part of a multi skilled operator pool
- Operate a "right first time/every time" production strategy within the cell and utilise Quality Cost analysis to improve cell effectiveness
- Comply with all Quality Management System (QMS) requirements
- Perform visual inspection and Final Release to authorised levels
- Ensure all necessary Test Equipment/Tooling being utilised is available and within calibration
- Comply with all Health and Safety requirements
- Fully contribute to achieving Business Unit KPI (Key Performance Indicator) targets
The Ideal Candidate
- Able to perform a variety of tasks, including soldering, mechanical assembly, crimping and wiring and fine work
- Experience within an electronic/mechanical manufacturing environment
- Able to read and understand drawings
- Team player, with good written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Attention to detail and working within a team to produce quality of workmanship in the timescales required
- Flexible to meet the needs of the business, overtime is available if required
Don't delay; call, click or come in today!
Find success with SOS!
Our aim is to respond to your application within 48 hours. However, due to high volumes of candidates applying for positions, please assume that if we have not contacted you within 48 hours you have been unsuccessful for this role. We will keep your details and contact you should a more suitable position become available.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'