Electrification Quality Engineer - 34336
To £27.23 per hour
Can you offer a sound technical knowledge of vehicle systems, involving Powertrain and Electrical sub-systems and components, an understanding of Quality and Diagnostic activities and the ability to identify concerns and identify solutions to overcome? In a role leading activities with the Electrification Quality function you will offer experience of technical analysis and problem resolution and Service sector design requirements.
Duties will include:
- Current Vehicle Quality metrics and issue management
- Escape point analysis, process control & Prevent Recurrence
- Root Cause analysis by Observation & Data analysis
- Problem definition, team based Problem Solving Processes (Technical & Process)
- Lean principles and Process Mapping/Analysis
- Monitor/manage the improvement, verification and implementation of issue resolution, liaising with suppliers
- Liaise with Plant Teams on resolution and robust engineering projects closure
- Manage the Supplier Quality Review process
- Report Quality project status both internally and at supplier review forums.
- Implementation on all forward model programmes.
- Drive requirements is for a person who can drive the internal behaviours, with the quality deliverables at the forefront of delivery.
- Interaction with other departments within Electrification, Powertrain, Electrical Engineering and other areas of the business, e.g. Manufacturing and Service.
Desired skills for this Electrification Quality Engineer include;
- Sound experience of Powertrain, Electrical systems
- Successful experience of technical analysis and complex problem resolution
- Complex understanding of Service environment requirements - automotive diagnosis and repair
- Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills - with an ability to apply inventive ways to steer issues toward resolution
- Self-motivated with the ability to deliver with minimum supervision
If keen to learn more please contact Grant Nisbet.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job