ROCKWOOL UK are seeking Industrial Electricians to join the Maintenance Department at the Factory in Pencoed, Bridgend. These are full time, permanent vacancies. These roles have the potential to offer shift work, alongside a competitive salary. In addition, ROCKWOOL offer excellent employee benefits such as pension, Westfield's Health and a generous annual leave entitlement.
Who are ROCKWOOL?
We are the UK's leading manufacturer in sustainable stone wool insulation materials for thermal, fire and acoustic insulation. ROCKWOOL are committed to enriching the lives of everyone who comes into contact with our solutions. Our expertise are perfectly suited to tackle many of today's biggest sustainability and development challenges, from energy consumption and noise pollution to fire resilience, water scarcity and flooding. Our range of products reflects the diversity of the world's needs, supporting our stakeholders in reducing their own carbon footprint along the way.
- Educated to HNC standard or a similar qualification, and/or having served a recognised apprenticeship.
- In depth knowledge of PLC control systems, closed loop control, AC and DC drives, servo drives (ideally including hydraulic servos), SCADA packages and instrumentation control
- Good level of IT literacy
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience of LEAN manufacturing principles, though not essential, would be an advantage
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic, with a customer orientated approach, able to work equally well in a team as on own initiative
- Flexible and adaptable approach
- Quick decision making and problem solving abilities