My client are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Electrician on a static basis based in the Salford area. This role will be an ongoing role with the view to going permanent. My client is looking for someone for an immediate start. The Role will be on a rota.
The contract we are working with is in the Public sector.
- Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance and complete the appropriate paperwork and reports.
- Carry out Reactive and emergency breakdown tasks and complete the associated paperwork.
- Be on a call out rota to provide the client with full out of hours cover.
- Overseeing visiting sub-contractors with regards to standard of work and Health and Safety.
- Adopt a flexible attitude in relation to assisting on other properties within the portfolio.
- Carry out all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Understand and complete all work related documentation accurately and on time.
- Carry out work in a safe and diligent manner.
- Comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures.
Qualifications and Skills Required
Ideally looking for someone with electrical qualification 2391, Qualified to City & Guilds Level II/III, 18th Edition or equivalent, electrically bias preferred.
- Experience of electrical/mechanical maintenance, testing & fault finding on a variety of equipment including ventilation, pumps, generators, switchgear, cables, Distribution boards, plumbing, small power and lighting (where applicable).
- Experience of working within a mobile service delivery contract.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety and safe working practices.
- Capable of completing essential paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
Rate for this role is between £17 - £22 per hour depending on experience.
If interested in this role, please send your CV or call Jack on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'