Location: Edinburgh, EH1 1BB
Salary: Up to £17.27 depending on experience and SJIB Gold Card grading
Contract: Full-time, Permanent
We are Safe Building Services and we are recruiting!
Safe Building Services are a specialist Electrical Inspection & Testing company, providing our customers across Scotland and the North of England a complete electrical compliance service from Electrical Installation Condition Reports, In-Service Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment, Emergency Lighting Inspection and Testing, Electrical Installation Thermal Imaging, Remedial works, and Electrical Installation works.
Our customers cover all disciplines covering industrial, commercial, and domestic from large local authorities, social housing, and car dealership networks.
Due to a fantastic period of growth Safe Building Services have several positions available for Electrician’s in Edinburgh.
Electrician - The role:
As our Electrician you will provide an exceptional level of service for the electrical inspections, electrical installation work, and reporting for all Safe Building Services LTD customers.
You’ll deliver quality customer service, working with our clients to build great working relationships. You’ll work closely with our Head Office team to make sure we keep our contracts on track.
In addition to this you will:
- Carry out EICR to the relevant standards on client premises providing concise and accurate reports
- Submit all reports within a suitable timescale
- Carry out any remedial works where needed.
- Carry out any other electrical installation works where required.
- Test Emergency Light and Fire Alarm Systems where required.
- Miscellaneous administration tasks.
- Set clear and achievable expectations with clients and achieving them.
- Comply with all company procedures and policies including H&S.
- Proactively contribute to the ongoing development of departmental processes and policies.
- Carry out site surveys where required
Electrician - What we need from you:
Our ideal candidate must be able to provide an exceptional level of service for the electrical inspections, electrical installation work, and reporting for all Safe Building Services LTD customers.
- Previous experience in a testing and inspection environment
- Previous experience in electrical remedial and installation works
- Ability to manage relationships and expectations on various levels
- Excellent interpersonal skills (approachable, positive, motivated, excellent attitude)
- Appreciation and an interest in providing exceptional customer service
Specific Job Skills
- BS7671 18th Edition Qualified
- City and Guilds 2391 or 2395 qualified (Preferred)
- City & Guilds 2330, 2382
- Valid CSCS Card
- Valid SJIB Gold Card
- Good EICR experience
- Emergency lighting and Fire alarm testing experience
- Great customer service skills and a professional approach
- A focus on high-quality inspection and testing and reporting
- Good verbal and written skills
- An ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Current driving license
- Easy-Cert knowledge
- Cloud-Based Databases
- Internet & Email
- Microsoft Excel
Safe Building Services is an equal opportunities employer and will use a qualifications and experience matrix when reviewing applications.
It would be great if you had experience in the following: Engineer, Engineering, Electrical, Electric, Electrician, Electronics, 18th Edition, 18th, 18, City & Gulds, C&G, 2391, 2395, SJIB, SJIB Gold Card, Gold Card, EICR, Condition Reporting
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience necessary to be successful within this role, click on APPLY today, forwarding an up to date copy of your CV in the first instance.
No agencies please.
- Electrical Engineeer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'