Location: Nottingham, NG6 0GD
Salary: JIB Rates
Contract: Full Time, Permanent - Potential overtime
We are Arnold Electrical and we are recruiting!
We are looking for an Approved Electrician to join our large team of experienced, fully trained electricians based in Nottingham.
As our Approved Electrician you will be required to work within domestic, commercial and industrial sectors providing a high level of service and reliability to our clients at all times.
In addition to this you will be responsible for:
- Electrical Installations
- Testing and Inspecting
- Electrical repairs and maintenance
- Emergency call outs
- Fire alarm and emergency lighting work
Electrician - What we need from you:
- A minimum NVQ Level 3 qualification in a related field
- Previous Testing and Inspection experience
- Must be competent and confident in completing NICEIC reports and certification
- A full driving licence
- The ability to work confidently on your own and within a team
- Experience in domestic, commercial and industrial
- Excellent work ethic and customer service skills required
- JIB rates of pay
- Company vehicle provided
- Training opportunities provided
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role, click on "APPLY" today, forwarding an up-to-date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
No agencies please!
- Test and Inspection
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'