Fully qualified Electricians required to undertake development works within the Leisure, Holiday Park, Marina and LV distribution sectors of the Electrical Contracting Industry. We would like to hear from Electricians who are experienced working in these sectors but also want to hear from those who are looking for a change. Experience working on caravan parks is a distinct advantage but not essential.
You will be a highly motivated Electrician who is adaptable and reliable, with the ability to prioritise and work efficiently to deadlines. You will be able communicate effectively in order to deliver the task objectives. You should have the confidence to work as an autonomous Electrician, as well as being a member of a team and can demonstrate the practical and theoretical standards required of the role.
Key Duties of Electrician Role:
- Electricians must possess practical, productive and electrical engineering skills with adequate technical knowledge to be able to work on their own proficiently and carry out electrical testing and small installation work without immediate supervision in the most efficient and economical manner.
- You must have a good working knowledge of the of the current IET Wiring Regulations for Electrical Installations as detailed in the 18th Edition Wiring Regulations BS7671, published by the IET and the British Standards Institute.
- All Electricians work with an iPad to log their activity and test sheets. An iPad will be provided, and full training will be given on how to use this effectively and efficiently.
Qualifications required for the Role:
- 18th Edition BS7671
- City & Guilds 2391 or 2394/2395 test and inspection or equivalent (preferred)
- Experience (Preferred):
- Underground LV Cable Networks
- Commercial Switch panel Installations
- Switch panel modifications and fabrication
- Street Lighting and General External Lighting
- Fault Finding and rectification
- Test & Inspection in accordance with BS7671:2018
- Fully I.T Literate (The use of iPad and MS Surface tablet computers is undertaken)
What we can Offer the Successful Applicant:
- Industry competitive Electrician package including a salary of £40,000 per Annum.
- Accommodation found and subsistence and mileage allowance paid where applicable.
How to apply for the role:
If you have the skills and experience required for this Electrician job, just click "apply" today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Other suitable skills and experience includes:Electrician
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'