Location Essex and Cambridge
Salary £36k + Van, Fuel Card
25 days holiday plus bank holidays
My client who are a contractor for the social housing Market are looking to recruit an experienced Electrician to carry out new electrical installation and testing works on domestic and commercial properties across the Essex and Cambridgeshire region.
This role is a full-time permanent position and requires our successful candidate to carry out all electrical tasks such as; Diagnosis and repair electrical installations, fault finding and rewiring of Kitchen and Bathrooms to the exceptional standards expected from our clientele.
You must be able to work on your own proficiently, carry out full electrical works without immediate supervision and work to specific time and quality deadlines as expected. You must be able to work from drawings and specifications, requisition the necessary materials and accept responsibility for the completion of jobs.
Our Successful Candidate:
- C&G / NVQ Level 3
- 18th Edition IEE Wiring Regs is essential
- Experience in a similar domestic/maintenance role
- 2391 Test & Inspecting Cert
- Good practice relating to Health and Safety regulations
- Full UK Driving Licence
- A full-time, permanent position contracted to work 42.5 hours per week
- Salary of £36,068 DOE
- Van + Fuel card provided for work use only
- 25 Days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Sickness pay scheme + Stat NEST pension
- Overtime paid at additional rates
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'