Permanent - Full Time - £35,000 + Van + Fuel Card
Do you want to work for one of the UK’s leading housing and care service providers in the UK? Are you somebody who is open to new opportunities, works to achieve high standards and is customer-focused? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for an electrician to join our Mears Living team.
Who are we?
We provide Housing Management services right across the UK. We work in partnership with Central and Local Government, registered providers, tenants, landlords and investors to find solutions to homelessness, provide more social and affordable housing and create specialist housing for people with care needs.
At Mears Living, we work with more than 50 Local Authority partners and manage around 6,000 properties across the UK.
We are trusted to provide homes for some of the most vulnerable people in the UK on behalf of our partners and through our own landlord business and registered providers - Plexus and Omega Housing.
What we are looking for:
Over the past 12 months, we have created our own "in house" repairs and maintenance team who work across the UK to provide a first-class service to our customers. We are now expanding this team further and looking to hire skilled electricians to look after the Midlands area.
- Experience with installing, servicing and maintaining electrical systems and appliances in accordance with the current Edition of IET Wiring Regulations.
- Knowledge to install, repair, inspect & test electrical installations and have the ability to fill in correctly, the appropriate Electrical Certificate or Electrical Condition Report.
What you need to have:
As our next electrician, you will need to have the following qualifications:
- Minimum NVQ Level 3 Electrical Installation
- City & Guilds 18th Edition
- Inspection and Testing 2391/2 or equivalent
- Ideally previous domestic, social housing experience
What's in for you?
- Competitive basic salary - £35,000 per annum, depending on experience
- Company vehicle and fuel card
- 20 days annual leave
- Generous Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Sharesave - a simple way of saving money direct from your salary for 3 years, in order to buy Mears Group PLC (Mears) shares at a price that is fixed and discounted at the outset.
- Eye Test Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Mears Fun Day - Our annual Fun Day is organised as a massive thank you from the Executive team for all the hard work! Previous years include Alton Towers, Drayton Manor etc.
- Staff perks with Mears Rewards - discounts of up to 10% on coffee, weekly groceries, holidays, the list is endless.
- Be part of a friendly and dedicated team
- Volunteering Leave - Mears supports employees to undertake volunteering in the community, in support of our social value commitment.
- Maternity and paternity packages to make sure you get to spend time with your loved ones!
- Use and access to the latest technology
For further information please email or call Jake Talbot at Mears Group, otherwise, if you feel you have skills and experience needed, please apply and we will review your application and be in touch to discuss further
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'