Job Title: Electrician
Location/Trust: Greater Manchester Mental Health Cromwell House 32, Cromwell Road, Eccles, Salford Manchester M30 0GT
Band/Pay rate: Band 4 £11.20
Hours: Monday - Friday 07:30 - 16:00
Placement Ref: 35341
Can you bring your excellent Electrician skills and knowledge to our Estates Department?
Would you like to be part of a team that works well together, always there to help each other? Would you like to work in a Trust that recently had good in their CQC report? This location is easily accessible by public transport and has onsite parking.
If you answered yes, Greater Manchester Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust would love to hear from you.
We have a temporary placement opportunity available for an Administrator at Cromwell House the administrator will be providing the following support to the Medical Secretary team.
- Diagnose and repair faults on complex electrical services, engineering plant and equipment.
- Monitor temperatures using handheld data collection device, diagnose faults, recalibrate and carry out repairs to geysers, dishwashers, catering equipment and fridges.
- Work on electrical distribution systems including emergency standby
- Carry out statutory inspections and testing on electrical services, fire alarm systems, engineering plant and equipment, and complete necessary documentation.
- Use own initiative, knowledge and experience when designing, quantifying, manufacturing and installation of electrical services.
The skills required are
- NVQ 3 in Electrical Installations
- BTEC ONC in Electrical Engineering or City and Guilds in Electrical Engineering
- City and Guild in 18th Edition IEE Wiring Regulations
- 3 years post qualification of experience working as an Electrician
- Broad experience in Electrical services including Electrical Power & lighting, Electrical distribution equipment, Motors, Pumps and controls
Greater Manchester Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust provides community-based and inpatient mental health care and treatment to a population of 1.2 million people living in Bolton, Salford, Trafford and Manchester.
The Trust provides a wide range of more specialised mental health and 'outstanding' substance misuse services across Greater Manchester, the North West of England and beyond. We provide in-reach services to prisons across the north of England and secure mental health services for the North West of England.
In return for your hard work commitment NHS Professionals (NHSP) can offer you some fantastic benefits: -
Competitive Pay Rates - work this week, get paid next week!
Flexible working options
Free DBS and free training
Build holiday allowance
Support when you need it - 24/7 365 days
Stakeholder pension scheme
Who are NHS Professionals?
NHS Professionals (NHSP), owned by the Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC), works in partnership with hospital trusts to provide a bank of highly skilled temporary workers who want to work flexibly within the NHS.
Working through the NHSP bank means Trusts don't have to rely on expensive agencies. Right now, we have over 130,000 members registered on our bank from various roles, grades and specialities, saving the NHS over £70 million each year. This money is then reinvested back into the NHS.
Please note, you will be contacted by email throughout the recruitment process, so please check your emails, including your junk/spam regularly. We regret we cannot contact everyone who is not selected for an interview, therefore if you do not hear from us within 21 days after submitting your application, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion
Please note that you will be contacted via e-mail throughout the recruitment process, so please check your e-mails regularly.
We regret we cannot contact everyone who is not selected for an interview, therefore if you do not hear from us within 21 days after submitting your application, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
Successful applicants will be contacted
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'