Job Title: NICEIC Approved Electrician
Location: Central London & Within M25 Area
Potential Earnings: £1,000 to £2,500 per week
Benefits: Company Vehicle, IPad and Phone (rental fee applicable), Company Uniform, Onsite Canteen
The Pimlico Group are London's largest independent service and Maintenance Company. Due to expansion and development, we currently have vacancies for fully qualified Electricians who are NICEIC Registered to join our team.
You will be carrying out general electrical repairs, fault finding, diagnostics, testing and installations in top residential premises throughout central London.
- Must be NICEIC registered (Minimum Domestic Installer)/in the process of being registered or willing to register
- 18th Edition
- Have served a full trade apprenticeship (Minimum NVQ Level 3)
- Have substantial post qualification work experience. – change to minimum 5 years post qualification
- Have experience of domestic maintenance work.
- Experience test & inspecting work.
- Have a full manual UK driving license.
- Have excellent diagnostic skills.
- Able to design and install full domestic electrical systems.
The Pimlico Group has a positive commitment to the promotion of Equal Opportunities for all employees and prospective employees. All applicants will be considered on their merits regardless of race, colour, ethnic or national origin, nationality, disability, sex, marital status, religious belief, sexual orientation or any other grounds not related to their ability to work safely and effectively for The Pimlico Group.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'