Recruitment Agency reference:6860110
A position has arisen for an Electrician within an extremely highly regarded commercial organisation based in Norfolk. This is a key role carrying out installations, reactive repairs and corrective maintenance to electrical infrastructure for a three month temporary to permanent placement.
The successful candidate should hold an electrical based qualification and preferably have previous experience carrying out maintenance and repairs to electrical equipment within a commercial environment.
Your duties will include:
- Perform PPMs, reactive maintenance and corrective repairs to electrical equipment within a commercial environment
- Responsible for the installation and maintenance of lighting fixtures, sockets, switches, Air Handling Units, fire alarms and electrical infrastructure
- Advise on the need for new or replacement equipment
- Complete required company documentation on fault finding tests and corrective repairs
- Provide technical advice regarding electrical equipment across the site when required
- Follow the company Health & Safety and COSHH guidelines
- Liaise with Managers with regards to any problematic situations or need for new equipment
The successful candidate should have:
- Must be 17th edition qualified or an equivalent recognised electrical based qualification
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Beth Conway on and email your updated CV to
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'