Our client is seeking Plant Electricians based at their site in Milton Keynes. Having recently undertaken a complete restructure of the business and working environment, they are now seeking to increase staff numbers due to new contract wins.
We would like to speak to candidates who have a proven track record working within a factory environment as a Plant Electrician already or site electricians who are tired of the site life and daily commutes who would like to move into a static Plant Electrician role.
* Assembling wiring and testing of electrical equipment.
* Wiring from technical drawings
* Working alongside plumbers and fitters
* Maintaining production documentation in line with company standards
* May be some site installation work of assembled equipment
* Can be quite repetitive work
Personal Attributes & Skills:
* Experience of panel wiring
* Team Player
* Able to read technical drawings / wiring diagrams
* 17th / 18th Edition qualified
* C&G Electrical level (3 ideally)
* Full driving licence & own transport
Salary: £16.00 / hour (40 - 45 hr week)
Monday to Friday 7:00 am to 16.30 pm
**Please note: Applicants will be required to provide current electrician qualifications and records of training!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'