Job Title: Electrician
Contract: 40 hours per week
We deliver affordable homes to rent or buy across the south east and east of England. We also provide supported housing services to help the more vulnerable people in our communities.
Our people impact on the lives of others and our business everyday so we’re committed to developing talent and growing ambition. We’re looking for people who want to be the best they can in their role and who want to make a difference day in, day out. Does that sound like you? If so, we want you to join us.
You will carry out various Electrical Installation Works in accordance with BS7671 2008, 17th edition first amendment, carrying out Emergency repairs, locating and rectifying a wide range of electrical faults. This will include but is not limited to Full & Partial rewires, Consumer Unit upgrades, hard wired smoke alarm installations, Storage heater installations, Periodic Inspection and testing.
We’d love to meet someone with:
- A qualification in electrical installation to a minimum of C&G 2360 Part 1 and 2 or C&G 2330 equivalent
- Inspection & testing C&G 2391-10 or C&G 2392-10
- knowledge of BS7671:2008 17th edition update including Amendment no. 1
- A full drivers licence
What’s in it for you:
- Discretionary performance related annual bonus
- Discretionary company related yearly bonus
- 22 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Up to 3% matched pension contribution
- Career development
- Access to high street savings and discounts
- Onsite dining facilities
- Free onsite parking
- test and inspect
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'