Location: London and home counties
Salary: Depending on experience PAYE or CIS
PAYE will enjoy holiday and BUPA benefits
About the company:
Synecore was established by the Directors to meet what they felt was a market for a professional M&E contractor, with in-house expertise in both HVAC and electrical engineering.
Set in the Kent countryside our purpose built head office is the hub of our nationwide infrastructure. It’s where we develop electrical and mechanical plans for some of the UK’s largest roll out programmes for clients such as Leon, Frankie and Benny’s, Coast to Coast, Yo Sushi, Pret A Manger, Pizza Hut and many more.
Supporting Synecore’s vast demographical spread are some of the industries very best, electricians, refrigeration and air conditioning engineers, and project managers, each offering many years of experience working on the tools and in-house.
About the ElectricianRole:
- You will form part of a team of between 2 to 8 other guys depending on which project you are working on, projects tend to run from 6 weeks to 12 weeks, very quick turnaround and plenty of hours required.
- IN most cases projects are all in London, although currently projects in London, Kent, Sussex and Essex and Oxford
Requirements of the Electrician:
- You will have vast experience in the fast paced fit out sector.
- Fully Qualified and time served electrician
- Critical that you are reliable and punctual
- Technically sound, ability to read drawings and follow instructions from foreman and project management team
- Proof of experience and qualifications and references available.
If you meet the Electrician requirements and feel the role would be a good fit for you, then please apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'