Electrician required for our client, a building services specialist in based in Hampshire, who operate throughout Hampshire, Dorset, Sussex and parts of Wiltshire. Typically, most of the electricians work will be within 1 hour of the clients office in Fareham.
The Electrician MUST hold valid electrical qualifications including their NVQ, 17th edition and their 2391 or 2394 / 2395. Previous experience in testing electrical circuits and installation in commercial properties is required. Work is in commercial sites, such as pubs, offices and hotels.
Electrician Position Overview
- Carrying out electrical installations, as well as periodic test and inspection works.
- Working in sites ranging from office, to pubs.
- Covering approximately within 1 hour of the office in Fareham (although further travel may be required.
Electrician Position Requirements
- Based within commutable distance of Fareham area.
- Fully qualified as an electrician, e.g. holding their 17th edition and 2391 or 2394 / 2395 test and inspection
- Full UK Driving license
Electrician Position Remuneration
- £30k - £38k, Doe
- 40 hour working week
- 20 days plus bank holidays
- Company Van
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'